Just for fun:Do you believe in Ghost?

what your views on existence of ghost, spirits ,there is a popular method for communicating with them Named as
Ouija Board:
oujia_6
Science has it own explanation to it called as Ideomotor Phenomenon which explains that the user himself move it and the messages ostensibly spelled out by spirits were similar to whatever was going through the minds of the users, But i do have my personal experience with it where two of my friends are operating it ,and it is spelling out answer to the questions which i was even thinking in my minds, Nobody except me know what was going in my mind.

That's was mine experience ,Do you have any? My friends and cousin's used it a lot, They also believe in It.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I can report an almost identical case.
    Two teen age Karnataka girls were playing the OIJA board in Bangalore in 1969. The eldest sister of one of them was lying on a bed in the same room with a fever but not taking part. After some trivial questions the girls asked if the other sister would be married. They got a yes. They followed up for details. It spelt the name, which was a Tamil name. Gave the educational qualifications. They taxed the sister with the info. She initially denied all. Slowly she revealed that she had a colleague from Tamilnadu with that name and that he had proposed marriage that evening at work, which she had rejected.
    The board got the qualification a bit wrong. He had an honours degree. It made it ME.
    Otherwise other details were right.

How do I know this?
    I was the man. I did marry her later and heard the details from my sister in law.
    I have been debunking various extra sensory issues since 1960. This one where I myself was the principal character has foxed me. I gave myself a lame explanation that my wife to be being in the same room in a fever excited disorientation perhaps had something to do with it. Not very convincing though.
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    I read a story about it once in a confession page, that when the spirit comes the planchette starts moving in a circular direction, by doing this the spirit is making path to our world, same happens in my case ,As studies are going on aliens i.e. there is show on history channels named "Ancient aliens" ,And there are also movies on this like "The fourth kind" .Same in the case of spirits ,there are shows like "The Haunted " on discovery and movies like "The conjuring" makes us think about another parallel world.
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    A.V.Ramani
    I gave myself a lame explanation that my wife to be being in the same room in a fever excited disorientation perhaps had something to do with it. Not very convincing though.
    My cousin brother used to move a large bowl full of water just with single finger touch and sometimes it even used to slip from below his fingers ,Don't know what could be explanation for this.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am just into third year.....as i heard that i have to do a mini project in third year and a final project in last year ....since i hv just...
Let us scientifically discuss an idea: The idea is to have petrol to be direct injected in a very small quantity, using the stratified charge methodology, making the air-fuel mix...
I have implemented below program in c. While debugging its giving error on Open, Read commands as "identifier "open" not defined" and Error 5 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _mkfifo...
Austrian software engineer Philipp Sonnleitner has taken the initiative to shake up the portable audio recording devices market with a revolutionary product that promises truly wireless recording of studio-quality audio....
i would be helpful if u post what type of question were asked section A+B