July 4th

Hope all US CEans have a great & safe Fourth of July holiday weekend! I plan on going over to the bay and enjoy the countryside and water, visit my sister & watch some fireworks.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Have a Happy 4th of July US Ceans!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gohm
    Hope all US CEans have a great & safe Fourth of July holiday weekend! I plan on going over to the bay and enjoy the countryside and water, visit my sister & watch some fireworks.
    Great! Have a great time ๐Ÿ˜€ .

[Hint] => ๐Ÿ˜‰

[โ€‹IMG]
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Happy Birthday America ๐Ÿ˜€
    Have a wonderful time gohm ๐Ÿ˜‰

hey anyone want to buy a web domain or hosting at bluevoda?
    I got an email that they are offering 30% off in email in celebration of 4th july ๐Ÿ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    maybe instead I can try to do that on pavement with my tires, laugh!

The_Big_K
    Great! Have a great time ๐Ÿ˜€ .

[Hint] => ๐Ÿ˜‰

[โ€‹IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We just leave a mark wherever we go ๐Ÿ˜‰ .
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Thats why we are Crazy ๐Ÿ˜

@ Gohm - Enjoy Buddy!! Have a great time.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Enjoy Guys!!!

have a great day !!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Going for some time - Be right Back!! I'll be off for some 15 -20 days My dad wants to me to study further and not allowing me job yet...
hi.... when we say that a transistor is in active or in saturated mode; what is the practical (physical) meaning behind ?
hello , Really it is interesting practical example.must must.... try it. follow these steps: 1.stand near the wall. 2.maintain one hand distance from wall. 3.touch wall with tip of your...
There is a closed room where we left a rabbit. That rabbit has a unique property. It starts giving birth after 2nd month of its own birth (start of third...
Hello everyone, i am a new one,i found this from the google search,wow this site looks beautiful.lol....i will be happy with you, BTW I run my own site which is...