Joining L&T Infotech

Any 1 got selected in lnt infotech & waiting 4 joining date......??๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You should check this link: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • swati das Swati Das
    swati das Swati Das
    I got placed in L&T Infotech during november end 2014...and yesterday i got the mail that my tentative joining will be around june/july 2016!!! i mean its a wait which no one would prefer. i want to write an email to the HR. can anyone send me the mail id of HR from mumbai
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    swati das Swati Das
    I got placed in L&T Infotech during november end 2014...and yesterday i got the mail that my tentative joining will be around june/july 2016!!! i mean its a wait which no one would prefer. i want to write an email to the HR. can anyone send me the mail id of HR from mumbai
    I think you should try replying to the mail that you received.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear friends, I have done B.E in mechanical engineering.I wrote NPTI (National Power Training Institute) PGDC entrance exam.Now they announced second round of counselling on 23.08.2011.I am eligible for this...
Hi Techies, I have developed application in Visual basic 2010 in which i am fetching GPS coordinates from mobile phone through bluetooth using com ports , I have option of...
The structure life depend upon concrete strength. . . The admixtures like asphalt and other mixtures increase the concrete strength and initial setting time of concrete. . So admixtures is...
hi, i am abhi, persuing M.sc in Computer Science. I have no knowledge in electronics though i need to develop a car that performs the followings- 1) Automatically senses obstacle...
->Click on start button ->click on run ->type regedit.exe ->press enter ->you will find there regedit editor