*Engineering Trade: Software Development

*Occupation
: Working with Ricoh Innovations

Work Experience
: around 8.5 Years of industry experience

*Hobbies & Interests
: Music, Travel, Surfing, Reading, Dancing

*Aim in life
: To resolve issue/problems using Technology.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: The industry update I get from here is best and up to date. This excite me in every way of my life.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-# . We hope to have you as an active member of CrazyEngineers.

Do you have any specific problems in mind that you'd like to target? Might lead to interesting discussions here on CE 😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    @#-Link-Snipped-# , Welcome to CE
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# It's good to have you join the CE Family! 😀 Keep your posts coming.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Welcome Onboard @#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Kalamalini S *Engineering Trade: Electrical & Electronics Location: Bangalore *Occupation: Self-Employed - Working from home for an Information Management company as web researcher Work Experience: 9.5years on the present...
Just signed up for koding.com, Really surprised with features, speed and given freebies. It is giving you free development environment with terminal Ubuntu with 2GB ram and 3GB space. You...
After playing a bit with both (Stock Android UI on Moto G) and TouchWiz on Note II; I've come to a conclusion that Samsung's TouchWiz scores over the stock Android...
Hi friends.. Can any one suggest me how to integrate single phase transformer into balanced radial distribution system. I want to know how to model it? please suggest me any...
For all the Gmail users on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, it is time to rejoice because Gmail's iOS app just got an update and the version 3.0 brings in...