Joining CDAC AUG 2016 Batch

I'm 2015 pass out I'v 50% throughout and looking for job as java developer.I'v done diploma in java but no luck so far.
I'm planning for CDAC Aug 2016 batch.
Can you tell if I join CDAC there be possibility that I will get job at MNC??

Replies

• Sunny Kichloo
    Sunny Kichloo
    Hi Dhira,

CDAC is a good institute in which they train you in Technologies which are used in most IT Companies.

Now when it comes to Job obviously they provide placement assistance you can confirm that by contacting them.

Also if you are looking something in JAVA try to do some certification like SCJP if it is possible as it help and also Joined some technical forum as it help you upgrade your knowledge skills.
  • Amit Shinde
    Amit Shinde
    my friend is filling ccat form but she is facing problem. please anybody will suggest solution.
  • Sohil jain
    Sohil jain
    People I am 2014 pass out Be with 75 in 12 and 89 in 10 way are chances of placements in companies through cdac
  • ts123
    ts123
    Hey...I m b.tech 3rd year student from electrical branch...I just want to ask , is it necessary to do course like PLC scada, automation....right now...or after completing b.tech .
  • kumar Shikhar
    kumar Shikhar
    Dhira
    I'm 2015 pass out I'v 50% throughout and looking for job as java developer.I'v done diploma in java but no luck so far.
    I'm planning for CDAC Aug 2016 batch.
    Can you tell if I join CDAC there be possibility that I will get job at MNC??
    Hey can i have ur contact details???
  • Srv Saurabh
    Srv Saurabh
    I m passed BCA and I am appearing exam in NEILT ADVANCE DIPLOMA HARDWARE NETWORK AND SECURITY in Patna . but i don't know about Placement i am always intertested work in govt sector so this course scope in govt network administrator and system administrator

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : To design a wearable device to improve women’s security during harassment situations by providing the help to the victim in a faster way than the...
Can CEans come up with their opinions of this very imaginative shot by Kenny Rogers on FB?
Opera Software ASA, confirmed Tuesday night that it has received an acquisition offer from a consortium of Chinese Internet companies that values the browser maker at $1.2 billion. The consortium...
The British venture, Intelligent Energy has recently joined hands with an undisclosed smartphone company to work on a £5.25m project that could redefine the smartphone powering technology. Intelligent Energy firmly...
I'm working on project related to magnets