Join me in starting my own company

Hai guys,
This is sudrshan ,i have a ablity to slove a many difficult problem in many fields efficiently,now i make my mind stronger to start my own company in IT sector ,,,,,,,so iam here to gather the people who have same mind set to start own company,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"let put our hands to change the world"
Waiting for you guys(my contact no:08883987017,08978982250)

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dear Sudarshan, welcome to CrazyEngineers. It's good to know that we've a budding entrepreneur with us. You are in the company of engineers who're either budding entrepreneurs just like you or have already started their own businesses.

If I read the title properly - are you looking for co-founders for your company? If yes, you'll have to put a brief of what you are looking to do so that those interested will drop in. All the best!
  • Karishma Manwani
    Karishma Manwani
    Yes Sudarshan. Please share your ideas with us first. What to do you intend to do ?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If I read the title properly - are you looking for co-founders for your company? If yes, you'll have to put a brief of what you are looking to do so that those interested will drop in. All the best!
    Additionally if you can show your expertise then it will easy for the people who is searching for similar partners.
  • Sudarshan reddy
    Sudarshan reddy
    Karishma Manwani
    Yes Sudarshan. Please share your ideas with us first. What to do you intend to do ?
    Hey karishma ,
    Glad to see ur rply ,i hv many ideas abt my cmpny which cant share right now ,,,if u hv interest thn cntc me i wil shr every thing . Waiting fr ur kind rply,,,,,(#-Link-Snipped-#)

Harshad Italiya
    Additionally if you can show your expertise then it will easy for the people who is searching for similar partners.
    My expertise are,,,,i need to join my hands with guys who had great knowledge different field mainly in programming and those who thing they are crazy enough to change the world with their ideas,,,,,
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# please do not use SMS language on forum.
  • Sudarshan reddy
    Sudarshan reddy
    Ok i apologises my self for using sms language
  • themask
    themask
    Hi Sudharshan,
    You are mentioning about IT sector. I'm into IT for the last 17 yrs and now trying to start my own co. So If you can a bit elaborate, like the areas of interest you want to try in IT. like Software development, Web Apps development, having any specific idea of a product development which is very innovative etc, I can join with you.

About me In a brief: Working with Web Technologies for 14 Yrs. Worked on Internet Security Management Devices, Embedded Platforms, Mobile Apps, etc. Now working in the Avionics Industry for the last 3 Years, developing Cabin Management Software for the Commercial Flights and Business Jets. Mostly Product development and UI Engineering.
  • Sudarshan reddy
    Sudarshan reddy
    Hai themask,
    I am so happy to see your response ,really you got a great idea to be independent by starting your own company , i am very much skilled in product development area &also some other areas ,so please sir contact my no so we can discuss more about it my no 08978982250,8883987017,,,,,i will be waiting for your call,,,,,,,,,
  • themask
    themask
    Hi Sudharsan,
    I've not yet decided on my ideas, i have.
    I've some ideas and still exploring the feasibility on them.

I suggest not give your phone no in a thread. Right now I'm travelling in US.
    I will call you once I'm back. I will send my email id to you in PM. we can start discussing on that. If ok, we can proceed further.
  • Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Karthikeyan jaisankar
    Blast your ideas soon dear friend.!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Those who have read Ayn Rand's book "Atlas Shrugged" and have also watched the two series of movies based on the book might be waiting in anticipation of the launch...
Micromax India has launched a new smartphone called the "Unite 2" in India today. Featuring 21 pre-loaded languages, the Micromax Unite 2, lets you type in your own language with...
From robOTs (Robotic operation theatres) to suspended animation these appear to be crazy inventions. Might save lots of lives in the future. Quote: Richard Satava calls himself a “technology harvester”...
I was wondering why don't we get Tapatalk for Crazy Engineers? Its a free forum app. And if the site management is interested, they can even get a BYO app...
We have a 'Namo'motor zipping around in Delhi churning things up. Here is a nano one that wants to zip around inside us spinning at 18000 RPM pushing things into...