John I. Davies www.flying-boat.co.uk

A passionate, and occasionally crazy, engineer with experience and interests in electronics, IT, telecommunications and space technology - the latter rather out of date!
My main passions at the moment are -
  • subtly subverting UK school students into becoming engineers via the STEMnet programme
  • all things interstellar
  • all SF and some fantasy
Most recently I am deeply involved in the presence of the Initiative for Interstellar Studies at the World Science Fiction Convention in London in August 2014

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a mechanical student . I have incredible interest in CAD, CAM. I tend to learn design softwares within jiffy . Automobiles and engines excite me. I am also...
Hi, my name is nav. I am based in Sydney Australia. I am studying a degree in electronics and communications engineering. I am keen on getting international experience particularly from...
hello this is deepak chandel doing BE in comp. science but little confusing about after bechlor that i want to go in the field of automobile so any conclusion about...
I am a Chemical Technology graduate from one of the well known Technical Institute in India. It Is Harcourt Butler Technological Institute , situated in Kanpur,India.Currently working as lecturer of...
hello i am final year student of electronics and telecomm.