Jobs in US and Canada for Stress analyst engineer

Hi Everyone,

I am working as stress analysis engineer for refineries in India. I am looking for jobs in US and Canada in the same field. Can anyone help me out to know how can I apply and which companies?

Thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you posted your updated resume on the US job portals? Also check with immigration agents; they might have a better options.

Alternatively, if you are aware of any companies in your domain, you may directly apply to them or contact their HR/Recruitment heads for details.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Would this be on a H1B visa? If so, there may be sites which cater to positions that offer H1B assistance.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Everyone, I was thinking of something like a heat sensor security stuff? heat sensor on a sentry camera that will take picture when detects heat? any suggestions? Any specific...
When we declare a class in java,why does it automatically extends to object class? please let me know your views.
Independence day is coming So why not show our love towards our country by writing a poem You have to write a poem that would show your love towards your...
:smile:hi any one mail me some good project report for final year BE E.C. MY MAIL is
ThoughtWorks Studios is delighted to introduce Agile Varsity, an intensive 3-day workshop for the Agile team. These hands-on sessions, a combination of Agile Fundamentals and engineering practices, aim at getting...