Job With MNC or Teaching Career - Which One Should I Continue?

Hi sir,
I have been selected as tester in a MNC but the package they are offering is very less and its very far so I have to travel a lot.not providing even cab. I am bit confused that whether I should take it or leave this opportunity. I am teaching and earning double the money compared to the MNC.please help me out which option will be better.

Thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It looks like you are not very happy with the company that has recruited you. If you like the job but not the company, you should look for a new company for the same profile. If you do not like the job itself - you should continue with your teaching profession. The ultimate solution to your query would be to discover which of the options you have will help you achieve your career goals.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello. I have passed out cs in 2000, worked as an computer programmer in a private firm located in small town. I have done coding for 7 years in foxPro...
So I was wondering if the voice calling facility being offered by WhatsApp is actually cheaper than the regular network calls. Of course it's bound to be cheaper when you...
American software giant Adobe recently unveiled its new product. Meet Comp CC, Adobe’s new app on iPad that lets designers create the content on the go. With Comp CC designers...
After basking in the glory of its remarkable success in just few years, the Chinese tech giant, Xiaomi will be celebrating its 5th birthday on 6th April, this year. The...
guys i wants to work on some new innovation and idea,which improve safety,design and fuel economy,if you have any idea or thought then participate in discussion