job opurtunities after btech ECE

Hii friends,i have completed my btech this year in ECE(ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING).
Iam not interested in software field.what are job oppurtunities for me other than software.
please guide me.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In transformer, a coil is wound on core and primary coil is connected to power supply. According to physics:- when we wound conducting wire (copper) on any magnetic material in...
Hi, I am planning to write a book on R programming. Can anyone help me with different areas (class of functions) offered by R so that I can organize my...
I wish to have knowledge of chemical process engg. I am a Mechanical engg. Please advice me good reference books for Heat transfer, Mass Transfer and Flow balance.
Hi, As u mentioned above I too faced the difficulties which a fresher faces. I was put into a project which had just started then, for the first 3 months...
Curious to know what are the websites that do not have a good UI (user interface); yet people use it because there is no alternative? I personally do not like...