Job in Telecom sector

i have done btech. in electronics and communication now i getting a job in drive test, rf survey . As i have done a research on job ,i have got mixed reviews , i want to know about your opinion ,is some one there who has done this job before ,i want to know that do i have to climb antena daily,or they are going to call me whenever they want?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: The collection at the Headquarters Library now numbers around 600 000 standards, specifications, codes, test methods and techncial regulations issued by different ISO member bodies, international standardizing bodies such...
Hi ALL Can any one provide me the details of the current openings in VLSI Companies. Regards Vidya
can any one provide me the logic to implement FIFO in Verilog or atleast provide me some references ? Regards
i had to complete b.tech (electronics and instrumentation eng ) i want join coureses, please tell me about good cource
Please help me out with the following question,I am unable to actually make out the right option,I am able to make out only the correct option as intersection ,and that...