Job for an ECE

I'm a 3rd year EC engineer.
My query is whether Electronics & Communication engineers can apply for job (scientist/engineer) only in the electronics category?
Is there any category called telecommunication in ISRO for jobs.

Replies

• udit choudhary
    udit choudhary
    i had complete my graduation on branch ece with low cgpa , and i was having intrest on embedded system.pls help me to know what to do next for get a good job, which way is better for me.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kiruthika.shan
    My query is whether Electronics & Communication engineers can apply for job (scientist/engineer) only in the electronics category?
    Is there any category called telecommunication in ISRO for jobs.
    Yes and Yes.

udit choudhary
    i had complete my graduation on branch ece with low cgpa , and i was having intrest on embedded system.pls help me to know what to do next for get a good job, which way is better for me.
    Look for freshers job in your domain of Embedded systems, alongwith that keep looking for full time internship in that domain. While you're searching for job, keep learning more about embedded systems.
  • udit choudhary
    udit choudhary
    i had complete my graduation on branch ece with less than 6.00cgpa , and i m having intrest on Embedded System.pls help me to know what to do next for get a good job, which way is better for me.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Refer : #-Link-Snipped-#

Kindly refrain asking same question multiple times in different categories.
  • udit choudhary
    udit choudhary
    Abhishek Rawal
    Yes and Yes.

Look for freshers job in your domain of Embedded systems, alongwith that keep looking for full time internship in that domain. While you're searching for job, keep learning more about embedded systems.
    plz help me i m totally confused about what i have to do? plz give a way which i used to follow.....
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    udit choudhary
    plz help me i m totally confused about what i have to do? plz give a way which i used to follow.....
    There is no blueprint that shows the direction to the way of Embedded systems developer.

- Be expert in C. (Best way to reach there is to start writing device driver)
    - Learn GDB, Valgrind. It helps.
    - Must know/understand communication protocols. (CAN, SPI, I2C ,etc)
    - Concepts of OS
    - Purchase a dev board (olinuXino, RPi, Beaglebone, etc.)

There is too much in Embedded systems too. What you wanna do in Embedded systems ?
  • udit choudhary
    udit choudhary
    One more qery I have ,about cdac diploma could help me for my career?
  • udit choudhary
    udit choudhary
    Abhishek Rawal
    There is no blueprint that shows the direction to the way of Embedded systems developer.

- Be expert in C. (Best way to reach there is to start writing device driver)
    - Learn GDB, Valgrind. It helps.
    - Must know/understand communication protocols. (CAN, SPI, I2C ,etc)
    - Concepts of OS
    - Purchase a dev board (olinuXino, RPi, Beaglebone, etc.)

There is too much in Embedded systems too. What you wanna do in Embedded systems ?
    One Last query I have about that cdac diploma is can help me for my career
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    udit choudhary
    One Last query I have about that cdac diploma is can help me for my career
    CDAC is good if you don't know anything about the domain you're interested in and you're looking for some good/awesome jobs. I do feel that they teach a lot of topics in mere 4 months, and I am pretty sure for the students who have scarce knowledge regarding the domain they're applying for, will have hard times understanding every concept that is taught in 4 months. They teach too much in 4 months.
    But, that doesn't mean CDAC is bad, it is pretty nice institute and it is in my radar too, but I'll gamble my 6 months and see if I can get into challenging Embedded job where I want to be without help of CDAC.
  • udit choudhary
    udit choudhary
    Abhishek Rawal
    CDAC is good if you don't know anything about the domain you're interested in and you're looking for some good/awesome jobs. I do feel that they teach a lot of topics in mere 4 months, and I am pretty sure for the students who have scarce knowledge regarding the domain they're applying for, will have hard times understanding every concept that is taught in 4 months. They teach too much in 4 months.
    But, that doesn't mean CDAC is bad, it is pretty nice institute and it is in my radar too, but I'll gamble my 6 months and see if I can get into challenging Embedded job where I want to be without help of CDAC.
    Thank u so much😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want mini projects in networking. please tell me any mini project topics in networking......
This Saturday, Bangladesh lifted ban Facebook after it removed “objectionable” content about the Prophet Mohammad and the country’s political leaders. A good move by Bangladesh Government, seeing the huge popularity...
The latest fastest browser on Earth, Safari 5 definitely delivers Apple's traditional eye candy for both Mac and PC users. But it's more than just a cool looking browser. It...
Launched In 2005 Aldebaran Robotics is the first French company dealing with humanoid robotics. Check out the cool video featuring their ROBO - Nao : [video=youtube;rSKRgasUEko]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSKRgasUEko[/video] Really Awesome moves when...
Researchers in France have developed a baby robot that has the capacity to "learn". Unfortunately, it looks a little scary! 😔 RobotCub is a 5 years long project funded by...