Job after Completion of B tech from Electronics and Communications?

I am a first year student from NIT Jaipur (Malviya National INstitute of Technology, Jaipur). I am doing B Tech from ECE branch.
- I want to know, what can jobs can I get after completion of Btech? Is it possible to get jobs which people get who do B Tech in CSE? I am interested in programming.

Replies

• Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Fabien Cedric
    I am a first year student from NIT Jaipur (Malviya National INstitute of Technology, Jaipur). I am doing B Tech from ECE branch.
    - I want to know, what can jobs can I get after completion of Btech? Is it possible to get jobs which people get who do B Tech in CSE? I am interested in programming.
    Yes you can. Do make sure to learn some programming languages that are out of your ECE curriculum
  • Aditya Singhal
    Aditya Singhal
    Fabien Cedric
    yes u can get a job in programming. but if u are more interested in programming then y aren't u doing ur b.tech in cse.?
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    There's a possibility of changing the course in second year at many universities. Check your college to see if they have similar provisions. It's lot better you opt for CSE rather than continuing in the ECE since you've figured out your interest which is a great thing. Despite, if you're not able to make a switch, its rather difficult to get job in ECE field than getting an IT job which is comparatively easier even if you belong to ECE and the NIT tag makes your chances even better.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Welcome to Crazyengineers #-Link-Snipped-#. Its good that you'v identified your field of interest during the initial phase. As rightly mentioned by #-Link-Snipped-# you can opt for Inter Branch Counseling (But it has certain criteria like no backlogs etc. u can check it with your seniors)during your second year.Most of the university have this option.

During the First year subjects are common for all branches & u study all of them in either of the semesters. The actual branch wise syllabus starts for the third sem hence you have nothing to loose.

Best of Luck 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

is doing btech from jiet jodhpur ok!???
Engineering discussion is one of the most useful things, because it’s have to more knowledge, solution etc. is an engineering forum website. Here you can post anything...
Hello Kaustubh Katdare how are you? for past few days i have seen seeing your posts many of my doubts are clarified,your posts are very useful.By the way iam working...
Growing up in the 90s in India invariably meant that you'd read the Chacha Chaudhary comics. I remember having read almost every Chacha Chaudhary comics book ever released. The digests...
Appointy, an online scheduling software, was founded by Nemesh Singh in 2006. Appointy is an advanced web-based scheduling software tool that works on .NET & MSSql. Appointy allows users to...