Jio 4G Tariff Plan

Untitled 1
Untitled 2

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Quite interesting! I can see myself keeping the Rs. 499 - 8GB plan as standby. What I'm more interested in, however, is the launch of Reliance Giganet (or whatever it's called).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Kaustubh, Thanks in Advance ! I done B.etch in 2014 and I am having 2 years experience in sales and marketing field. But now I am now very confuse...
Google might have suspended the Project Ara - an ambitious project to create a modular phone that'd let you assemble your own parts. Reuters UK reported that they have obtained...
I have 70% in madhyamik,55% in HS and 62% in B.Tech(till 6th sem).I'm B.Tech(CSE) final year student.What is the right way that I should follow now to secure a good...
Mr. Mukesh Ambani actually disrupted the Internet and telecommunications yesterday. Not only did he announce that voice calls will be absolutely free on Jio network but 4G data rates will...
Dear all, I have an amusing experiment with my smart phone charger. That is, after charging it fully, I connect its input and output toghether, and get surprise result. Could...