JINKS PRANAV 12 at NIFFT, Ranchi on Feb 17, 2012

JINKS PRANAV is annual techno cultural cum management fest organized by NIFFT, Ranchi.

There are various technical and cultural events.

Technical Events include:
  • Robotics
  • General Quiz
  • Meta Symposium
  • BizQuiz
  • Insight
  • Gamer's Arena

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://www.jinkspranav.com/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

KLEIO '12 is a technical symposium organized by Kakatiya University College of Engineering and Technology, Warangal. It provides a platform to share their innovative ideas and assists professional students in...
Laurus is a technical festival organized by Regency Institute of Technology, Yanam. Read education has to draw out the best from the boys and girls. "Laurus" serves a forum for...
TechnoRollix 12 is a national level techno-cult festival of OP Jindal Institute of Technology, Raigarh. This vibrant technical festival aims at providing an opportunity to the young technocrats of various...
E-Merge 12 is a Technical Symposium organized by JNTU Anantapur. "Knowledge does not drive change.. It enables change. Be a part of this event at E-Merge 2012." True engineers never...
Hi everyone, I'm currently studying at university, even though it is the summer holidays over here, and I am new to this group. I am currently making a electric powered...