JEE Main 2014 Result, All India Rank (AIR)

JEE Main 2014 Result is released by Central Board of Secondary Education every year for the candidates those who appeared in the examination. The result shows the performance of the candidate in the examination and marks scored by him/her. After the release of the result, the JEE Main 2014 Rank Cards are issued by the authorities. Rank card displays the name of the candidate, all India rank, categorical rank, etc of the candidate. The candidates must keep these documents safe with them until the complete admission is finished as they may be required in any phase of the counselling.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - What is this discussion about?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - What is this discussion about?
    Probably advertisement.
    Because it had a linked url to his website in that bright red words "Rank Cards" which I have removed, silently.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Locking this thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello peeps, Just completed Electrical And Electronics Engineering with a cgpa of 6.5 (i know its low but that's all i could manage 😔 ). Am confused on what to...
It's France Vs. Germany at FIFA 2014 today and we're just about 25 minutes away from the official war. I'm sure all our CEans must have taken their sides with...
Computers are excellent at most tasks but there is one such thing at which they are consistently beaten by humans, Pattern Recognition. But it seems our trump card to supremacy...
An XDA member 'riyono' ported Jolla launcher for Android 4.2+ devices from original source of an XDA member 'Arnob' who ported it for Android 4.3+ devices. I have tested it...