Java or CCNA or anyother

i completed my M.E in communication systems and got placed in I.T company as Asst.System engineer. the joining date is only after 5 more months. Till then i am planning to join some course which will explore my career not only in I.T field. Java or CCNA or any other options in me.. may i know a best career related course...

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Since you're from communication background, CCNA makes more sense from my perspective. That said, please go through the contents of both the courses and see what interests you the most.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - did the company inform you about the kind of roles and responsibilities you'll be handling, or about the kind of training that will be provided to you after you join?
  • shradhha
    shradhha
    No they didn't. Just gave a post as system engineer. Am not sure about what will that dealing with.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shradhha
    No they didn't. Just gave a post as system engineer. Am not sure about what will that dealing with.
    I'd say don't join any course. Just brush up your basic programming skills, work on deepening your understanding of OOP concepts. Perhaps work on a small software project on your own so that you'll know what areas you're weak on. There are plenty of courses available online on udemy and courser.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone please help me with the design analysis and calculations of this mild steel structure
I need to extract subtitles from mp4 and I read this article before here but it doesn't work. I want to extract the subtitles of this video In the command...
What are the per-requisites of getting started with big data? What is the difference between hadoop and Database? Please help!
I was looking for wings of fire and it will cost me 225 Rs on Flipkart, what will be it's price if I purchase it on retail store? Also what...
What are the arguments for and against the use of CRISPR for human genetic engineering?