Java-Android (JavAn) certification course at C-DAC Trivandrum

hi guys,
I am a 5th semester CS&E student. I have recently heard about the java-android certification course offered at S.T.D.C ( C-DAC trivandrum ). I like to join it. .... have anybody done this course at C-DAC tvm ???
Is this course\certificate benificial for me ??? i like to start my career in Android... do i have to join it or any other courses ??? Experienced people please reply me ... 😀

Replies

• Ganga11
    Ganga11
    There are many Java training institutes in Trivandrum. I completed my b tech degree projects from Trinity technologies in Trivandrum.

You can check more detail here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sreejith T
    Sreejith T
    thankz Ganga .. ur information was useful .. by the way, do u hav any info. about cdac tvm ??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Are the bloggers, website owners and freelancers liable for paying service tax, if so is there any exemptions? I talked to my younger brother and he told in case of...
Sir Richard Branson's rolled up sleeves to make the space flights accessible to (wealthy) humans. His company, Virgin Galactic, is on a mission of developing spaceships that will carry humans...
What will be best track to achieve the high speed in a vehicle? There are many cars in the world and many tracks to assist them to achieve the best...
I am just researching on some of the plants especially the oil extracting plants as a biotechnology product in farm technology I came across with these lists which are majorly...
From early days there were three resistances which hinder the path of attaining the maximum efficiency.Other tgan engine power its resistance which offer full control over efficiency.Road resistance,air resistance and...