Jarvis - AI Based Operating System

Chiragh Dewan submitted a new project:

#-Link-Snipped-# - Artificial Intelligence Based Operating System that can be controlled by voice and gestures.

Jarvis is a revolutionizing technology that can change the face of the Earth. At present all digital solutions found in the market, are designed to do a particular set of tasks. However, in case of Jarvis it will adapt itself according to its user. It can access the technical surrounding of its user and learns from his/her daily habits and then make necessary decisions in users absence. We therefore term it as AN ENVIROMENT capable of THINKING and taking required INDEPENDENT decisions....
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• RAJESH MADDHESHIYA
    RAJESH MADDHESHIYA
    amazing ! when it will come in exist ,the day will be a revolutionry day
  • shreyasstar
    shreyasstar
    I worked on a project called Virtual Mouse for my final year project. It included performing the usual mouse functions using hand gestures viz. left/right click, click, click and drag and the pointer movement. The gestures were fed through the webcam.
    That functionality coupled with voice recognition and processing is taking it to another level.
    It's an interesting idea...
  • gbit
    gbit
    If you are an Engineering student, Then create a technical paper presentation on this project with plausible arguments. Record the inputs provided by the judges and audience, by this way you evolve this project.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    I missed this before, because of my exams :/

But, never the less, I'm happy I finally saw it. It's really amazing concept! I'm waiting eagerly for your OS to release πŸ˜€
    Good Luck with development πŸ‘
  • sroy88
    sroy88
    how i can contribute ?
  • bhargav87
    bhargav87
    i also want to be a part of this
  • Imran547
    Imran547
    RAJESH MADDHESHIYA
    amazing ! when it will come in exist ,the day will be a revolutionry day
    Excellent project is it released
  • kiran devaguptapu
    kiran devaguptapu
    Eagerly waiting to use this operating system.
  • sunandani
    sunandani
    good one
  • vidyateja_18
    vidyateja_18
    nice one
  • gangstaharsh
    gangstaharsh
    actually i am doing a diploma last year in CSE but still i would like to be a part of this project if possible.
  • A. ROMUALD
    A. ROMUALD
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    wow, what really prompted this idea out of your mind, please share with me what you were really thinking about. nevertheless, brilliant idea.
  • Khan Tayyab Saghir
    Khan Tayyab Saghir
    i have to make a final year project... can u help me to do that??????
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    This is revolutionary! Make sure you keep the IP to yourself (or your group). Such a bit of innovation is too precious to be disclosed to the public before you have it covered by IP laws. I don't want to discourage you sharing your work here, just make sure (and I am sure you already did) your IP rights are watertight on this. Amazing piece of work! All the best!
  • Amit Prasad
    Amit Prasad
    Hey guys I am trying to create JARVIS(Just A Rather Very Intelligent System), the one like in the Iron Man movie. Yeah you read it right. I know it sounds crazy, but that is what I have dreamt of since years. I have studied NLP and Artificial Intelligence and I am well versed with JAVA. Haven't really started anything except going through the theory and scope. So any suggestions are welcome. I know its not a one man's job but you gotta make the move.

GitHub Link: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Amit Prasad
    Amit Prasad
    shreyasstar
    I worked on a project called Virtual Mouse for my final year project. It included performing the usual mouse functions using hand gestures viz. left/right click, click, click and drag and the pointer movement. The gestures were fed through the webcam.
    That functionality coupled with voice recognition and processing is taking it to another level.
    It's an interesting idea...
    That would be cherry on the cake 😁
  • Amit Prasad
    Amit Prasad
    Sanyam Khurana
    I missed this before, because of my exams :/

But, never the less, I'm happy I finally saw it. It's really amazing concept! I'm waiting eagerly for your OS to release πŸ˜€
    Good Luck with development πŸ‘
    Thanx a lot πŸ˜€
  • Sonu Singh
    Sonu Singh

helloΒ 

I don't Jarvis ?please about me!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A.V.Ramani submitted a new project: MIRCaM - From Cardiac Design Labs, a start up by a CEan - Mobile Cardiac Monitoring system Here is a news item from Economic Times...
Shopping malls in Indian cities are expanding so rapidly that one may feel lost in an unfamiliar mall. Next time you feel so, Google Maps may be of little help....
The Indian smartphone manufacturer company Micromax has today officially announced the much talked about Octacore smartphone called - Canvas Knight A350. There were leaks regarding the new MediaTek made Octacore...
Hi Guys. I am in a fix. I just ordered a Canon 50mm F1.8 II lens from the Snapdeal.com android app on my Galaxy S3 mini at about 4pm IST...
Dukto is an opensource tool which will help user to transfer files within servers & clients without configuring anything via LAN. Compile it yourself, source code : https://code.google.com/p/dukto/source/browse/ Installables :...