Jaane tu ya jaane naa review

jaane tu ....a lovely movie.!isn't it? what do you think about it CEans?

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    its an avg flick!!
  • arti_mishra
    arti_mishra
    i think its a must watch movie only bcoz of imran khans awesome performance and A.R rehmans superb music
  • neelu.
    neelu.
    hey arti thanks for your reply even i think the same
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    I saw the movie, but didn't liked it much.. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Mrunalini
    Mrunalini
    Yes the movie is one of the best ones for college students..
    Isn't it.. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    *saves bucks*

๐Ÿ˜ Money saved is money earned !
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    Yes, I heard the review of it first and then decided to not to go in cinema hall nor multiplex.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Movie is good, but not too good. I liked Imran and the music. Every thing else was average. College going public might like it. It gives a nostalgic feeling and also reminds of some very good college flicks, like Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar, Khiladi, Dil, Qayamat se Qayamat tak.
  • Neha
    Neha
    I agree with Mayur. Movie is good not too good.
    Imran rocks, music rocks, everything else z just fine!
    Thats wat my say on it!!๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends!!!myself neelam.You may call me neelu..i am a crazy I.T engineer and its really nice to be a part of CE๐Ÿ˜
CEans, Engineers are special. Engineers have been known to solve the complex problems of the world & making it a better place to live. Some time back, four brilliant engineers...
Here's one project idea on my mind - A service that will allow me to store all my mobile phone-book online and share my contacts with people I authorize. I...
Hello Crazy Civil Engineers out here. I am an NITK civil engineering major...here to inform u all about my blog cIVIL bUFFS For all the craziness that u really believe...
In India why electrical power transmission voltages are multiples of 11 for ex: 220kv, 440kv, 1.1kv, 6.6kv, 11 kv, 33kv, 66kv, 110 kv, 220kv