I've got all the money I'll ever need if I die by four o'clock this afternoon.

The title was quoted by Henry Youngman. It has nothing to do with my even worse financial stature ๐Ÿ˜” .

Recently, I was handed over my revised compensation letter and before I could have figured out the disaster, one senior fellow at office preached me , "Most of the time you don't actually overspend your budget. The allocation simply fells short of your expenditure".

Now, coming to the intention of starting this thread. It is intended to make our "Good Administrator" aware that a new forum by name Crazy Frustrations or something more crazy will be good for most of the people who think they are rarely common :?: in this world and don't have feel good type stories to tell like CEan โ€˜SAMโ€™ a.k.a Sameer (Founder & CEO of ConoscenZa Business Solutions).

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"To make a million, start with $900,000." I have all rights and privileges to say that I don't believe this.

Replies

• crook
    crook
    ????

Hi pradyumna23-

Frankly speaking, I do not understand what's supposed to be discussed in this thread. I don't want to comment on
    my revised compensation letter and before I could have figured out the disaster
    because I understand the pain ๐Ÿ˜€ my expenditure is greater than my salary and I'm thankful to my friends for making up the difference.

and don't have feel good type stories to tell like CEan โ€˜SAMโ€™
    Do you really think its just a feel good type story? I read both part I & part II and now desperately waiting for part III. sam's articles are great and i recomended it to all of my friends. For me, the story is really inspirational.

Good Administrator - I think this discussion thread should be moved to the chit chat section. ๐Ÿ˜›

crook rules

one parting note-
    by any means, do you want to start a discussion on what would one do if he/she had all the money and is supposed to [โ€‹IMG] die at 4 o'clock.
  • rick
    rick
    what's going on?

tsk tsk !

Someone explain what's going on here ๐Ÿ˜•
  • Prady
    Prady
    It was utterly stupid of me to start this thread. I know it does not make any sense.

I did this crazy thing out of frustration. So folks, don't hesitate to abandon this thread.

one parting note- by any means, do you want to start a discussion on what would one do if he/she had all the money and is supposed to [โ€‹IMG] die at 4 o'clock.
    You have got the new thread ๐Ÿ˜‰ man!

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    O oh !

pradyumna23
    You have got the new thread ๐Ÿ˜‰ man!
    Muwahahahah [โ€‹IMG]

Let us dedicate this thread to you, prady . Now the question is -

What would you do if you had all the money you wished and you are to die at 4:00 p.m. How would you spend your day? ๐Ÿ˜‰

I bet this one is tough.

-The Big K-
  • Prady
    Prady
    As my day starts at 10.00 am and it's already 1.00 pm, I cannot think of anything else but spend my money in arranging my grand funeral :-x .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys! I just came across this fantastic site - have a look at it & feel free to discuss what you think. https://thedreammovie.com/ -The Big K-
Guys! ๐Ÿ˜€ Follow this link -> Da Vinci Code You need to have a google account. I could crack the first puzzle in 3 minutes flat but couldn't put much...
hi!!! i m naga muneendra reddy.k.. i m doing my B.E(Hons.)ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS in BITS,PILANI.. i m interested in electrical and power system engineering...can anybody suggest me a goodway to...
Hi all! i am a civil engineering student of second sem. im having quite different approch towards the subject and want to a reseacher. i need an advice from you...
hi Guys, neha is back again with a new debatable topic...so what does CEans have to say considering higher education......It should be done in india or abroad??