Its all in the mind!

Yesterday, One of my relatives was telling me a horror story,today I felt so negative and scared because those thoughts were fresh inside my brain. I realized that thoughts are so strong that negative ones can give you really bad hallucinations. Trying to bring in someone positive ones to beat'em.

Whats your say?

Replies

• vishnu tej
    vishnu tej
    I used to fear a lot,whenever I am in darkness in my childhood. But when I realized that the darkness is nothing but the absence of photons in visible wavelength ( from 400-700 nano meters), there is no need to fear. Even we have studied about Light, Heat in our schools but not about darkness or cold, because darkness is the absence of light and cold is due to lower levels of temperature (heat). In the same way negative thinking comes into our mind sometimes, due to absence of positive thoughts. There is a saying that A negative mind can't give you a positive life. Because as the great humans like Dr.Abdul Kalam and Swami Vivekananda said that To change our future, we have to change our habits & to change our habits, we have to change our thoughts. Finally we can say that " The type of tree that has to grow, depends on the seed which you sow".

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gionee has launched a new smartphone called Gionee S6 in China. It's important to note here that the company has dropped the 'Elife' branding in this phone. Featuring a 5.5...
This is Nabashis Dev Misra working for TCS as a Consultant here in California,USA.
Just a thought crossed my mind this morning while having a bath. Do you really feel that there's a pressure on you to be successful in the eyes of society?...
A team of engineers from University of South Wales, Australia has become successful in writing and manipulating a quantum computer code on a silicon microchip using two quantum bits with...
Google App is now capable of handling all your difficult questions, informs Google's product manager Satyajeet Salgar through an official blog post. The 'keywords' based Google search engine is now...