It's A Grand Day Today!

CEans,

Today is a grand day today for each one of us at CrazyEngineers and we thank everyone who's a part of CrazyEngineers ecosystem. Without your continuous support, love & whole hearted support; CE would not have reached the heights it has reached in the recent times.

What you will experience today is a realisation of all the sleepless nights & eventful weekends in the last ~2 months; but it's just a first step towards our grand journey that we drafted back in January 2012. Yep, the road's been uneven in the past ~1.5 years for us. Without your continuous encouragement; we'd have given up quite early.

Today we have two great announcements to make. The first one will be made at 11:59:59 AM (IST) and the next one will follow shortly thereafter.

As we promised - be ready to get your brain blown away!

K,
On Behalf Of,
Team CrazyEngineers

Replies

• Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    *Goose bumps*
    (Gonna stay till the launch!)πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The planning and hardwork is going to pay off! πŸ‘

I hope you all stick around here at mid-day!

Use the following share buttons to let your friends know.
    Tweet | Google+ | Facebook Recommend.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Only 12 members online, I am sure online member count is gonna go up,
    Excited !

-CB
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Just 15 now not at 12 LOL
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Finally πŸ˜€ THE DAYπŸ˜€ has arrived !!! A long wait is going to be over soon 😁. These few hours feel like years of wait 😳
  • faneendra27
    faneendra27
    i think crazy engineers had reached or crossed some hits,or it may created some record
    i think that may be shared at 11:59:59AM
    so let us see what will be revealed at 12pm after
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Just 50 MINUTES to go! 😁
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Within an hour...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Just 12 mins ! πŸ˜’
  • durgaprasadcs
    durgaprasadcs
    what it will be ?
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Present!
  • son bisht
    son bisht
    πŸŽ‰
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We have 38 applicants so far. And it's just a little more than 24 hours. This is going to be like the biggest cyber war on CE.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    This is a chance for new CEans to prove them selves and build their caliber in CE
  • lokesh123
    lokesh123
    Hi guys,
    I am also very interested to participate..When will be the last date for the application issue??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    lokesh123
    Hi guys,
    I am also very interested to participate..When will be the last date for the application issue??
    The competition is ongoing. You can apply for the CEoM August 2013 by July 31, 2013. Go to #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This, guys - is what we want every day -

​

Screen Shot 2013-07-29 at 9.01.22 PMScreen Shot 2013-07-29 at 8.28.35 PMScreen Shot 2013-07-29 at 8.31.53 PM

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

​ ​ ​CEans, in the past few days all the above teasers were making rounds on CrazyEngineers and created a lot of buzz. Each one of them pointed at a...
We promised you it's a great day and our second announcement is just as exciting as the one we made a few minutes ago! We're totally excited and proud to...
Did anyone here used a Telegram service to send messages? At least not meπŸ˜’ It is going to scraped by government by 15 July, 2013. Link The Hindu I am...
Many of us might have seen the India-Pakistan match few days ago. Just after the first over Micromax revealed their latest flagship - "Canvas 4".Mind you, the timing of the...
Hello Friends, I am looking for some QR code generator where I can choose my own custom fields. I know many websites provides some fix format for QR Code like...