IT to go down in next 2-3 years?

i heard that IT may down in the near future i mean in the coming two years by some analysts i hard this in a tv channel ....well if so what may be reason for it ???????

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I renamed and moved your post to appropriate section. I'm assuming that you're talking about jobs in IT industry. The Indian IT is a services based industry which means, it's highly dependent on work outsourced by companies in the US, Europe. The outsourced work depends on the economy in these countries so there's certain degree of uncertainty. IT itself may not go down, but I see that the pace at which IT industries are hiring may go down - but keep in mind that I'm talking about the typical IT companies that are known brand names.

There's another possibility that emerging companies in India, which are currently startups, may begin hiring at larger pace. However, that will require IT engineers to be equipped with special skills in product development and architecture; as the job requirements would be radically different. Your best bet is to stick to electronics industry which is emerging and has higher potential or develop mastery in coding, developing or QA so that you can easily adopt to changing market situations. Things are going to change and as it happened so far that even average engineers were sucked up in big IT companies will no longer be as it was. Those who are better prepared and are domain experts will have more value and demand in the emerging market.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Good day, I am a fresher from electronics and instrumentation branch and due to appear in noida for the interview of ntpc and I have no idea as to the...
why blind riser are used in casting but we have a option of side or top riser. can blind riser and top riser both used. actually i have to design...
Hi everyone... please share new job openings by sharing the link of advertisement here.
I'm looking for a Staad pro that is compatible for Vista??? thanks.😀
ya me too ....i will enjoy a lot in this section.one thing i want to know it is that Nokia had recently launched X3-02 well frnds who know about its...