IT students 6 months internship during July-Dec 2015

Hello all,

Are you aware of any colleges or universities, who ask for their students to undergo 6 months internship in their 7th / 5th Semester during the July-Dec cycle ?

I know a few colleges who ask students to undergo 6 month internships in final semester during Jan-June, but, am looking specifically for the ones who ask for internship in the second half of the year.

Your response will be appreciated 😀

Thanks

Replies

• Hitesha khadse
    Hitesha khadse
    Hello, Sir !!
    Im hitesh Khadse studying 3rd year computer engineering at wardha. I want to do an internship at nagpur. so please suggest a company which has been providing the maximum cources with less payment.I want to coursed in Java,php,.net and RDBMS
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - There are several IT companies in Nagpur. It's not clear whether you want to opt for internship or a course. I've heard good news about SEED infotech at Nagpur. I'd advise you to visit their office and enquire about various courses available with them.

You should also visit NIIT center at Nagpur.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most underwater bots in existence need a lot of spoon feeding i.e. an engineer developing them has to program every script and command required to launch and carry out a...
Audi’s one of most loved model- RS7 has got a facelift for Indian consumers. The company has recently launched 2015 model of Audi RS7 Sportback in Mumbai. Audi introduced RS7...
If you are an old Mac user and miss using your 1987 Macintosh II machine; we've a good news for you. Your latest Android Wear can be hacked to run...
Hi….im Suresh doing mca from Anna university… tell me the eligibility criteria for placement in IT companies…i’ve scored 62% in 10th and 55.66% in 12th and till 6th semester my...
Google Transit - a Google service that relies on Google Maps will now show the up to date timings of Indian Railways. The uninitiated may note that transit on Google...