It sector's real meaning

IS THERE ANYONE WHO TELL ME THE REAL USE OF PROGRAMS THAT WE RUN ON OUR COLLEGE PRACTICALS OF ADS,PLC ETC... THERE ARE ALSO SUBJECTS LIKE COMMUNICATION ELECTRONICS AND DISCRETE INTEGRATED CIRCUITS WHICH SERVE NO PURPOSE FOR AN IT'AN...WILL ANYONE LIKE SHARE HIS/HER VIEWS ON THAT SHOULD DONE POST GRADUATION AS ALSO NEW KINDS OF JOBS EMERGING OUT IN THIS FIELD...😒

Replies

• Gopal Dinesh
    Gopal Dinesh
    I ask because to my amazement I watched a hollywood insider boast on the news channel that in all of america's history's economic downturns... Hollywood and the Television industry in America is the least affected sector in such cases.Hollywood will still keep doing buisness as usual by all projections.I mean the auto industry,financial and real estate sectors are really ruggling and generally all facets of the economy across the board.So what makes Tinseltown immune? It appears to be true though apart from the writer's strike Hollywood just keeps on going and making $$$...Seems apparent ,but how true is this?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, Who are the small (5-10 peoples) electronics design firms in India, can do all the stages of concept to prototype development. I need a team urgently.
If we consider the flow in pipes,is shear force acting is same as viscous force also even skin friction(wall drag). If different explain the difference between shear force,viscous force,skin friction(or...
Can anyone suggest tutorials for learning Dev C++ features and also a site to get some programming problem statements
Hai all... I from B.E(2 YR) I want to do some mini project ...so please can any one help me for details.
guys i have a problem..i cannot use turboc compiler to compile a computer graphics program in my PC.Other C,C++ programs are run in C.But C Graphics programs are not running..i...