IT Consultant Willing to become an Entrepreneur.

Name:Ram Kumar

*Engineering Trade:BE Computers

*Occupation
: IT Consultant

Work Experience
: 4 years

*Hobbies & Interests
: Currently helping a new Startup i.e #-Link-Snipped-#

*Aim in life
: To Open a football Academy 😀

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Read about it online and once i visited this site i saw it very exciting with lots of interesting topics to discuss.Great forums for any fresher to clear there doubts.Lots of members helping peoples with there queries.Nice work 😀

Replies

• micheal john
    micheal john
    Welcome to CE 👍
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers Family. It's good to have you here with us. Do not hesitate to ask new questions or participate in ongoing discussions.
  • Sunny Kichloo
    Sunny Kichloo
    Sure 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Working on the wireless power theft monitoring and fault detection project takes me on ride into technology field... I hve sorted for single load... Now multi load is getting complex......
Krossblade Aerospace Systems have tried to make Marvel’s The Avengers’ Helicarrier a reality by announcing plans for a conceptual airplane and a drone that employ vertical takeoff and landing. The...
Breathometer, a US-based startup company founded by Charles Michael Yim in 2012, has launched a wireless and portable breathalyzer called “Breeze”. Unlike traditional breathalyzers, Breeze is a device that not...
We've a new official data transmission record, an unthinkable 255 Terabits per second; about 21x more than what's available in the communication networks across the world. It's been just a...
The engineering team at CPI aka Centre For Progress Innovation have been developing a windowless aircraft that will replace the insides of the planes with giant OLED screens. These screens...