IT-BHU Magnum Opus '09

IT BHU is organizing Magnum Opus between 19-21 February 2009

Official Website: #-Link-Snipped-#

About:

Great ventures need great Ideas, but in this era of globalization, just a great idea isn't enough. The need of the hour is to be able to apply and execute the idea/plan with proficiency. Borne out of the fusion of Technex and Opulence-our erstwhile Annual Technical and Management Festivals, Magnum Opus was conceptualized with the sole aim of empowering the students with certain technical, managerial and entrepreneurial qualities which is the need of the hour, especially in the age of Techno-Managers, apart from providing a solid platform to present their ideas.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IIT Chennai has organized MEDCHEM 2009 Official Website: MEDCHEM - 2009 Department of Chemistry About: The event MEDCHEM 2009 is being organized by the Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of...
I found few on MIT Pune website. Source: State Level Technical Paper Presentation Competition|MAEER's MIT SSPP|PUNE You might find them useful: Intrusion Detection System Wireless Security Data Mining and Olap...
hello everyone. i have a few questions about Gate exam. 1) For how many years the results of the exam is taken to be valid? 2) For how many times...
mining ceiians suggest me some mining project idea or any seminar topic
am a student. and i need to know if it is possible to control a ceiling fan with any bluetooth device (e.g a mobile phone). and how can this be...