ISRO Recruitment

Is B.E. sufficient to join ISRO or does it require a PG too? And is it possible to do a PG after joining ISRO?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Liwaans Antonit
    Is B.E. sufficient to join ISRO or does it require a PG too? And is it possible to do a PG after joining ISRO?
    That'd highly depend on the position / role for which you are applying. If you are an experienced engineer applying for the position of a research scientist - I'd guess you'd need to have PG.

Also, there are engineering, research, administrative positions. You will have to keep an eye on the #-Link-Snipped-# page for specific details. ISRO does hire engineers without PG for sure.
  • Liwaans Antonit
    Liwaans Antonit
    Is it possible for me to do my higher studies after joining ISRO ?
  • ram_149955
    ram_149955
    B.E. is sufficient for ISRO and you can very well pursue P.G. after joining ISRO and the advantage in doing P.G. with ISRO is you will have reserved seats in IITs & IISC. If you are really passionate about core field you should definitely try ISRO.

I really appreciate your interest in considering ISRO when everybody is going for IT field.
  • Liwaans Antonit
    Liwaans Antonit
    Thank u ram_149955 and kaustubh katdare!!!
  • Basavaraj Kannur
    Basavaraj Kannur
    I have completed Mechanical engineering and i have one doubt here.
    In ANNUAL RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTISTS/ENGINEERS `SC’ WITH BE/B.TECH OR EQUIVALENT DEGREE IN ELECTRONICS, MECHANICAL AND COMPUTER SCIENCE the ISRO asked for first class with minimum 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 on a ten scale in
    the Qualifying Degree ie, BE/B.Tech or equivalent. Minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 in section B alone forcandidates with AMIE/Grad IETE qualification. Here i cant understand the AMIE/Grad IETE qualification, so please let me know about this

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have got an idea about generation of power,why don't we utilise the rotational energy to convert electrical energy from vehicles.electrical energy either used as for it's rotation or for...
MOTO G (3rd generation): Talk time : 25 hour 2 min whereas MOTO E(2nd gen) stood 33 hour 19min 3G Browsing : 5hour Wifi Browsing : 6hour 40min Video Playback...
as we are very far in usage of cloud computing in our daily life but cant we move very advanced then cloud computing in the usage of computer and internet...
Posting for fun! Do you CEans think all the points are true? I'd like to think so 😁 Source: https://www.lifehack.org/285838/10-reasons-engineers-make-good-partners
Quote: Eye-tracking can potentially replace the mouse, touchscreen and pad as the way we interact with computers, and may be the closest we get to a technbology that can read...