Is working in BPO worth it?

hello if working in bpo is worth for bca or not

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sudha k
    hello if working in bpo is worth for bca or not
    I've added a more meaningful title to the discussion. Working in BPO is definitely worth it, if your financial situation demands you to earn salary. Of course, you can work in BPO irrespective of your education; provided the BPO accepts BCAs for the job.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CrazyEngineers gets multiple career related queries every day and sometimes I get surprised that so many engineers are totally clueless about their career. I look at it like this: either...
The company that proudly writes its motto as 'We're building a better Internet', Mozilla Corp has finally unveiled a preview of it browser Firefox for iOS users in New Zealand....
Good Afternoon all.. Could anybody please guide me about the course SOFTWARE TESTING?
OnePlus and Amazon have partnered to offer the existing and new users of OnePlus 2 phone about Rs. 500 worth of Kindle eBooks. In order to claim their book(s), the...
The TCS Reference ID or Number seems to be one of the top issues faced TCS NextStep portal users. We have been constantly receiving complaints about incorrect reference ID, lost...