Is Vector India course good or not?

Can Somebody tell me doing course from Vector india is good.tell me more about recuritment?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Well, I am not 100% sure but I have seen some guys who have done courses in Vector for embedded and they learn really good. So may be it depends also on the courses you are planning to join.
  • Avinash R kanojia
    Avinash R kanojia
    Harshad Italiya
    Well, I am not 100% sure but I have seen some guys who have done courses in Vector for embedded and they learn really good. So may be it depends also on the courses you are planning to join.
    I am Planning fo embedded system.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Avinash R kanojia
    I am Planning fo embedded system.
    Ok, Then I would say according to feedback I received it's good to go.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Are we talking about the course in Hyderabad?

The consumer complaints section has too much of negative feedback.
    VECTOR INDIA Consumer Complaints, Reviews and Information
  • Avinash R kanojia
    Avinash R kanojia
    Ankita Katdare
    Are we talking about the course in Hyderabad?

The consumer complaints section has too much of negative feedback.
    VECTOR INDIA Consumer Complaints, Reviews and Information
    Thankyou.......it was great help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, All I'm a 2015 ECE batch passout. I am planning to join Software manual testing and automation course as I can't afford to join any ECE core courses. I...
In which stream can we explore better in present scenario of IT field..Can anyone give a clear idea about SAP, JAVA, .NET, ORACLE, BIPM, UNIX CPP, ASSURANCE, MAINFRAMES ETC..
my groupmates come up with an idea of innovating the wireless mouse with scanner and a memory for storing the scanned image. but our professor required us to program an...
Hi friends i m really booring about my life what to do i m not getting . whats my mistake also i m not getting .
The car that has become the hottest topic of discussion among automobile enthusiasts is Maruti Suzuki S-Cross. For long, Indians have been waiting for the launch of S-Cross and finally...