Is there any chance in future where CrazyEngineers would held workshops/ training in collaboration?

I am really very eager to know if there are such activities at present or in future there can be a prospect of workshops/training sponsored/held by Crazy Engineers in collaboration with other institutions or companies. It's great to see how big this community is and people associated with engineering and related field, from experts to newcomers actively post here ideas/queries without the fear of negligence and humiliation. As I am new here, ain't sure whether activities are beyond virtual. If so, I would like to have details about it. If no, I would like to know if there can be such training/workshops where forum members can actively participate,may be giving their resumes or required stuffs. I think if such activities take place now or in near future, it will be very beneficial to us. Thanks in advance 😀

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# We have had a few online workshops conducted exclusively for CEans in the past. But there's a lot of stuff coming up in first quarter of 2016 that you can look forward to. Some of it is on the lines of what you've asked for here. Can't spill a lot of beans right now, but rest assured it will be something kickass.
  • Debasmita Banerjee
    Debasmita Banerjee
    Eagerly waiting the best to come #-Link-Snipped-#!! Would love to have details when its the right time
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# CE unfortunately doesnt support tagging half names. The User IDs can be confused by the system. Please tag with complete user ID.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Friends., I am working as a Substation Automation Engineer in a private concern. I would like to do some Automation Projects personally and plan to start business if the...
Hi friends. can anyone suggest me some real time problems in the industry/society at present?? i am interested in doing a project as a solution, but could not get any...
Gionee India's Pioneer series is soon getting a new entrant with Gionee P5W expected to be officially launched in the next few weeks. The news came to light when Zauba...
Future Google Smartwatch may suck blood right out of your wrist, perform tests, analyse your blood and tell you whether you can eat that pastry. Google has just applied to...
As a kid, Avinash Singh used to love everything about cars. He used to play in and around the local market where there were ample of garages and bicycle, bike...