Is there any alternative for zopim live chat that can with Google Hangouts?

Hello Friends

I am looking for alternative for zopim live chat support that can work with google hangouts, right now it is only compatible with google chat, but I am looking for service that can work with google hangouts

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Manish Goyal
    Hello Friends

I am looking for alternative for zopim live chat support that can work with google hangouts, right now it is only compatible with google chat, but I am looking for service that can work with google hangouts
    Google Hangouts extension with that beautiful chat head notifications is available for desktop.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Can I integrate it with my website? check my signature, you will see support tab at bottom right
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Manish Goyal
    Can I integrate it with my website? check my signature, you will see support tab at bottom right
    GitHub - google/instant-hangouts: Easily add Google+ Hangouts to any web page.
    hope this helps.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OnePlus - the 'never settle' company from China had a troubled affair with the custom ROM provider, Cyanogen. In India, Cyanogen signed an exclusivity bond with Micromax for the Yu...
Project Abstract / Summary : OBJECTIVE OF OUR PROJECT The main objective of this project is to establish an ongoing satellite design program by demonstrating that small, inexpensive satellites can...
An YouTube Uploader who goes by the name 'Amazing Science 君' has created this simply DIY project. It's being called the world's simplest electric train. Using a magnet, a dry...
Hello CE Members, I am Abrar and this is my first post on CE. I am a 2012 passout BE (ECE). Seeking for an advice on Career change on to...
Xiaomi Mi3 owners may want to head over to the settings section of their phone to update the firmware. Xiaomi has started rolling out the brand new MIUI 6 update...