Is marketing and advertising really necessary for a success of a Product?

Hello Friends

After trying different idea over past 4 years , a1tolet, customer ratings and now my app
#-Link-Snipped-#, from which I had great hope, that this app will really attract users.

But now I think without spending money on advertising and marketing, one can't establish his product.

Do you agree with me?

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Manish Goyal
    Do you agree with me?
    strongly agree 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With so many innovations exhibited in CES 2015, there were many product launches that failed to receive their fair share of spotlight. One such product was the HTC Desire 826....
After launching Xolo 8X-1020 earlier this month, the Indian mobile maker Xolo has launched another affordable smartphone named Xolo Q520s. The new Q-series Xolo smartphone comes with a metallic finish...
To all the new members of CrazyEngineers, Be it a generic topic or a technical one, when you see a new question asked or a new discussion initiated, write your...
Anybody tried running C Program without the use of the header file declaration? If you are using Turbo C compiler, please let me know what is the output. Run any...
With an aim of "doing good karma and helping everyone around", Lalit Bhagia founded MyRefers. Been in business for almost a year now, MyRefers is growing exponentially. They are one...