Is java or .net is better in internet connectivity programming

i am a 2nd year student. want to make a software which will work with internet connectivity.
tell me which language is better and faster in working with internet.
i can do programming in any language.
only tell me which performence is better over each other.

Replies

• DEEPAK KESHRI
    DEEPAK KESHRI
    i want to know which language is better in internet connectivity programing.
    which will work faster in internet connectivity
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    DEEPAK KESHRI
    want to make a software which will work with internet connectivity.
    DEEPAK KESHRI
    i can do programming in any language.
    only tell me which performence is better over each other.
    Well, which programming language you should use will totally depend upon what kind of project or application you want to develop. Making a wild guess at what you are trying to achieve, you need either PHP, Ruby, Python or something like node.js for your project.

That said, you will have to tell us what is it that you wish to build so that we can make better suggestions.
  • Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Java, platform independent.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Topic: Automatic vehicle smoke analyse Give me suggestion for this topic
So there was one torrent which has just 1 seeders and 1 leechers, and the download speed was pathetic! 2 Kbps ? 7 kbps ? So, I manually added 10-13...
Hello guys, Need your suggestion. One of my friends was trained in java(joined as a fresher), now in 2nd level support project He needs to switch his career now. As...
Hello,Guys I am Haider Rizvi and I want to make a website for students where students can sell,buy or rent a book or any studies material. The problem is me...
Can any one suggest me the best books to learn dotnet?