Is It Right Time

Hi all! i am a civil engineering student of second sem. im having quite different approch towards the subject and want to a reseacher. i need an advice from you all to suggest me whether i should start studying about Finite Element Analysis, as im quite despo bout it. plz do help me.

The_Big_K: Moving your post. I'm sorry that we do not have proper organization of sections. I'll rename this section to something like 'General Help'.

Replies

• crook
    crook
    i'm not a civil engineer but I'm glad that you have chosen to be a researcher. World needs researchers & innovators like you ๐Ÿ˜

about Finite Element Analysis, Go for it - that's my friend's advice for you. I will say do whatever you are passionate about. you'll be the most satisfied person after 2 years in job ๐Ÿ˜

crook
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Pardeep Saini
    Hi all! i am a civil engineering student of second sem. im having quite different approch towards the subject and want to a reseacher. i need an advice from you all to suggest me whether i should start studying about Finite Element Analysis, as im quite despo bout it. plz do help me.

The_Big_K: Moving your post. I'm sorry that we do not have proper organization of sections. I'll rename this section to something like 'General Help'.

yes its a very good decision....to choose Finite Element Analysis........its always nice to see youngsters like you........are going after FEM..
    its future is very bright.......

in near future it will be on top of all the things...........
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

me too a have a great love for FEM๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    dream comes true

aha, there you see a civil engineer helping out a civil engineer. The great CrazyEngineer dream coming true ๐Ÿ˜

Let me thank civil engineering for the great buildings [โ€‹IMG] . Pardeep, researchers have a great future, no doubt about it!

Way to go dude! ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    aha, there you see a civil engineer helping out a civil engineer. The great CrazyEngineer dream coming true ๐Ÿ˜

Let me thank civil engineering for the great buildings [โ€‹IMG] . Pardeep, researchers have a great future, no doubt about it!

Way to go dude! ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-

there should be thread on civil engineering too..as it is for the electrical anf comp...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Buddy!

We have a discussion open on whether we should have sections for other streams of engineering. Do we have enough people to keep those threads alive :O

We'll have those sections very soon, in near future.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi Guys, neha is back again with a new debatable topic...so what does CEans have to say considering higher education......It should be done in india or abroad??
I am a fresh engineering graduate in mechanical field and seeking guidance for automation. If there is anyone who could help me, please contact me via E-mail at edited or...
hi everyone well i am starting up a new game(although it's common)...what u ppl have to do z add up three words and make a story. RULES: 1.no one can...
Hi CEans! Yahoo is still generating waiting list for Yahoo Mail Beta. But here we present a simple way to enable it yourself - try following steps: Log in to...
hi crazy people i need ur advice .. im going to complete my first yr engg e&c n wat r the better option to go for in summar vacation ..will...