Is it possible to stop a windows form panel background image from refreshing?

Hello guys, I hope you are all well!

I am creating a game in Visual Studio using picture box's, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how I can have a nice picture in the background, as when I do put one in there it is constantly redrawn everytime the game refreshes and this make it impossible to play as it slows almost to a halt. My question for you pro's is, can I set the background image of the panel to never refresh?

With the amount of different things Visual Studio can do, I am sure there must be a way to achieve this simple task?

I have tried everything but I cannot figure it out, if anyone can help me I would be greatly appreciative!

Many thanks to you all!!

Cheers!!!!!!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEan Chirag Kotadia celebrates his 21[sup]st[/sup] Birthday today. Wishing a very happy Birthday to Chirag. ๐Ÿ˜
yesterday i was watching a movie ,there was a dialogue in that movie "Are you a death consultant?" After hearing this , i was not able to control my laughing...
what is load control of stepper motor? is it possible?
For those who don't know the term, here's what wikipedia says about 'Net Neutrality' Network neutrality (also net neutrality, Internet neutrality) is a buzzword used to describe a principle proposed...
CEans, I welcome you to contribute the important resources, articles, tutorials and links related to computer science and IT engineering section. I'm making this post sticky.