Is It Illegal To Use Spotify In India ?

Spotify is not available in India. However, somehow I tried Spotify client on my Linux desktop and it's now working fine. Funny thing is I am not even using tor exit nodes or VPNs to stream music on Spotify.

So, is it illegal to use Spotify in India ?? Also I would love to know how many of CEans use it on regular basis.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NASA successfully launched its super presser balloon (SPB) from Wanaka Airport (New Zealand) at 11:35 AM on 17th of May. The balloon has been redesigned and modified from the previous...
How far can a battery sustain itself in extreme conditions? This is one of those challenges for which scientific minds are putting all their efforts to find a practical solution...
It's almost like, Micromax informatics limited has just enrolled its name in a dual degree program. The tenth best global electronic supplier has just launched two smartphones at an affordable...
I am trying to work out this code, but this thing is not working! Javascript: if(form.interest[0].checked==false && form.interest[1].checked==false && form.interest[2].checked==false && form.interest[3].checked==false) { alert("Please Check"); return false; } HTML:
We are all aware of the most prominent light sources that help us to accomplish our daily tasks. All life on earth would cease, had it not been for the...