Is IT chain puller of Indian economy?

Want to get your views on whether IT chain of companies is good or bad for the economy?

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    In India IT is basically service oriented. Which means the trend is to master the technologies offered by somebody and to extend the service on that. Export percentage is very low. Take any industry, service is always a very low fraction of the overall revenue flow. Beside, Indian manufacturing sides, automobile, Fabrics have contributed largely and more prominently towards the economy. If you see the returns of Share market even a Chicken Selling Firm ( Venkeys) and Gems and Jewelries Firm ( Geetanjali Gems) outperforms the combined gains from top ten IT companies of India. It is a sad part but true. It has given stability of Real estate but thats all. Anybody with a better Idea of proving me wrong? I will be too pleased to be proven wrong though.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello to all I am an electrical engineer and in an interview I was asked to tell the MVA rating of a transformer of few KV , and nothing was...
Need some suggestion for project topics
Assume that a 2400 foot magnetic tape has recording density of 6400 Bpi. Data (logical) records are 100 bytes, and the memory buffer is 10,000 bytes. What is the largest...
Here are some PHP books for referemce-Please suggest which of them are good. Also please post any other if you know - O'Reilly-php cookbook Apress beginning php and mysql 3rd...
Could any one tell us which books are good for Java developers.. I have list of few books. Help me in knowing which is good : 1.Thinking in JAVA -...