Is Google Drive down?

I am not able to access google drive since many days, is it working for you or it's just me?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Manish Goyal
    I am not able to access google drive since many days, is it working for you or it's just me?
    Yes. It is not working on the Windows machines I guess.

#-Link-Snipped-# can you confirm?
  • Dastan4eva
    Dastan4eva
    Yup its down or not accessible , does this have something to do with the new DOT regulations ?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Some are saying on Twitter that BSNL/MTNL has blocked Google Drive/Docs in India. Is that true?

It's mostly Indians who are tweeting that Google Docs, Google Spreadsheet is not accessible.

Can you guys confirm?
    #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#,#-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Yesterday late night it was working. Tried accessing now and found that it is working. Not sure whether it is due to DOT regulations or any technical problem.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I confess that I am shocked at the results of this off beat study in Virginia. Maybe Indians are more used to meditation and the results in India could be...
Hi CEans !! it has been a long time seeing yu guys !!hope you all are gud 😀 Fortunately I currently joined as an intern in an R&D organization.i was...
*Name: Nikhil (ya datsan's a nick 😛) *Engineering Trade: Electrical and Electronics *Occupation: Unemployed *Work Experience: none *Hobbies & Interests: none worth mentioning *Aim in life: survive *I joined CrazyEngineers...
The New York based technology market research and intelligence firm, ABI Research has released the list of the top 20 smartphone models sold across the globe in Q1 2014. The...
It's official! The Xiaomi Mi3 price in India is Rs. 14999 and the makers will start accepting pre-orders for the phone starting July 15. It's expected that the phone will...