Is country talent sold at cheaper rates via outsourcing?

Lets talk on outsourcing.
What do you think?

Is country talent sold at cheaper rates via outsourcing? Or Is country becoming the hub of IT?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godfather
    Lets talk on outsourcing.
    What do you think?

Is country talent sold at cheaper rates via outsourcing? Or Is country becoming the hub of IT?
    You're talking about India, right? There are many other countries on the planet where outsourcing happens.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Yes if we talk about india then. How many of you think that by this manner the talent sold at cheaper rate?

Well from my side by outsourcing india becoming the hub for IT.

PS: i read this question in engineering question paper it was of 8 marks.
  • arihant007
    arihant007
    Works outsourced to India are Boon as well as Bane.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Boon- cause we guys got jobs etc.
    Bane - cause people lifestyles changed and people became more greedy in their lives.

Well, there are many reasons, but I could think of only this as of now. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    It has only got to do with the purchase power parity. We are not selling any thing cheap if you compare it with our own prices. In fact, all the outsourcing companies and their employees are paid very heavily.

Imagine this! If we guys from countries where labor is cheap come up with kick ass innovative products and sell them at off shore rates, others will be hit for a home run.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Yes It is.

India can have something like Royalties ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›
  • niraj.kumar
    niraj.kumar
    I would say the man power get sold at the cheaper rates not the talent . Talent get good oppurtunity to prove themself
  • silenthorde
    silenthorde
    Take a look at this guys - YouTube

- YouTube

It's a documentary on WHY iitians are considered India's most expensive and valuable exports.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I am not sure If I can comment. I feel it's a bane.I was discussing the topic with few of my colleagues regarding Obama stringentness on outsourcing jobs to lesser expensive countires. Countries include India, Philippine, Pakistan, Srilanka and ofcourse China. We some how drew a conclusion that it might pinch pockets of IT companies, but if though on a long term, there is a high scope that we have more start-ups in these countries, where the resources can be used within the country, thus actually strengthening the county's economy. Though outsourcing actually provides jobs, the work /effort what's invested is actually as per requirements of the company which outsourced.
  • Emma2009
    Emma2009
    thanks
    [snip]
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    @GF yes through outsourcing we lose the respect,talent everything!!In Gulf countries the king gets royalty on everything had India been that way then it would be awesome!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey plzzz friends can u tell me some fest names related to electronics plz plz
Hi! guys i want sm idea for final yr project in instrumentation......... m in final yr....... ๐Ÿ˜•
hi CEeans i am doing my second year in electronics and instrumentation engineering and i want to participate in KVPY fellowship program i would like you to provide me some...
Can anyone in here can tell me what are IEEE standards for a mini-project like abstract,srs in general complete documentation. Iam doing a mini project in java,if anyone can provide...
Bermuda triangle ******* Secret of the World******* hi CEans! Here we discuss about bermuda triangle. Noone find out๐Ÿ˜• No ships and no aircrafts cross this triangle. If fly or even...