Is Australia's reign in Cricket really over?

The news papers yesterday and even today were full of articles either defending the land slide loss of Australian cricket team to India or debating whether Australia's world domination is indeed threatened. The 320 run loss was the worst in the history of Australian cricket since they started playing.

I'm throwing the same question open here in the forum. Is the Australian reign in Cricket really over? 😕

Here are some related news articles for your reference
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    I don't think so ! Cricket is a game ! Winning and lossing keep happening ! May be they do a come back in next 2 matches.
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    News channels are like that only.
    Whenever Indian team wins, they start praising them like gods and when the same team looses in next match they start cursing them.
    I think news channels have forgot the thing that cricketers are human beings afterall; so they can do well but not always.

Australlia is now like a second traditional rival of india (first no doubt is pakistan). So news channels are trying to make some interesting news by saying such incorrect things.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Thats an interesting point, kedarjk.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Differential
    I don't think so ! Cricket is a game ! Winning and lossing keep happening ! May be they do a come back in next 2 matches.
    India has already scored over 400 runs, Gambhir hits a double ton and Laxman gets his umpteenth century against Aussies.

I heard some body was saying about an Aussie come back. :twisted:
  • Differential
    Differential
    mayurpathak
    India has already scored over 400 runs, Gambhir hits a double ton and Laxman gets his umpteenth century against Aussies.

I heard some body was saying about an Aussie come back. :twisted:
    I too will not like them coming back against India, but I'm sure they will ! ;-)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I knew something like this would happen. Do you all know that Bill Gates is secretly doing something? He's formed Bill Gates Company 3 [ BGC3 ] -> BGC3.com...
Hey CEans! Just interested to know if any of you currently posses an amateur radio (or HAM) license. What are your callsigns? I plan to get one soon 😀 Can't...
Hi everyone, I am sorry for possible offtopic, but I need your help in find new web hosting provider as soon as possible, because my current host () is kicking...
Hi all I am a noob here. basically an electronics engineer. 😛
Hi All I am here to share some related websites names,where you can download the full seminar report and abstract .Isn't it cool??