Is Audi ready to compete BMW's Active tourer?

Last month, there was a rumour that Audi has planned a ‘high-roof’ MPV top hat on the A3 platform and Indianautoblog has nicknamed the car as "AUDI SPACER". Autocar UK had reports that the Audi MPV has been given the go-ahead.Audi-Roadjet
This was the Audi Roadjet concept which Audi had showcased in Detroit Motor Show which happened long back at 2006.
We believe that Audi Spacer could be a part of the A3 family. The A3′s MQB platform is flexible enough to accommodate an elevated driving position and can also host a third row of seats.
Who knows? This could be the Audi V4 as both 5- and 7-seat versions are being planned.
BMW-Concept-Active-Tourer-Outdoor-side-1024x640 The Audi V4 is being conceived primarily to compete with the BMW Active Tourer concept which forms the base for the upcoming 1/2 Series GT.This is going to be a competition for giants such as BMW,Audi and Mercedes as It is believed that Mercedes is also #-Link-Snipped-# based on the B-Class.
The BMW Concept Active Tourer Outdoor previews the upcoming 1/2 Series GT and a 7-seat MPV.
An Audi V4 concept could be shown at the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show which has its media days commencing on September 10 But it was not confirmed yet .
If things go according to schedule, expect to see the V4 hit showrooms within three years.
[Source - #-Link-Snipped-#]

Replies

• Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Well I guess Audi already has models to compete with BMW ones. It is a highly versatile but I think Q7 could do the magic.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was shocked to read this story on Deccan Chronicle about a small infant named rahul who was suffering from "Spontaneous Human Combustion" where the child body emits combustible gases...
then we will not get good place in this world. As a electrical Eng we will work manually or machine command but a programmer just use one click then change...
This thread is dedicated to all CEans who want to say goodbye to CE for short span for any reason can post their goodbye message and explain the reason so...
This Thread is dedicated for tips & tricks of Linux. Gather up & share some tricks & tips for linux. I will roll the dice first. Counting The Number Of...
When I create a program and want it to be executed using threads do I have to create them myself and add their code to my program or will the...