Is AICTE approval needed?

Hello frnds , one of my cousin doing b.tech (civil engineering) from a university which is approve by ugc but not approve by aicte...I want to know that does approval from aicte actually needed...did he gonna face problem in finding job in future...both in private and government sector...
I also want to know that does university have to renew their aicte approval every year or once they have registered it is valid for lifetime...

Replies

• Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    Aman vimal
    Hello frnds , one of my cousin doing b.tech (civil engineering) from a university which is approve by ugc but not approve by aicte...I want to know that does approval from aicte actually needed...did he gonna face problem in finding job in future...both in private and government sector...
    I also want to know that does university have to renew their aicte approval every year or once they have registered it is valid for lifetime...
    dear i clarify here that a college is affiliated by aicte and a university is affiliated to ugc.
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    Aman vimal
    if univ. is approved by ugc then every thing is o.k. link : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Aman vimal
    Aman vimal
    Thanks for the clarification bhai... I got very confused in this....the University is ugc approved as university Act, 2011 (Act No. 25 of 2011) and recognized by University Grant Commission u/s 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956...
    One more query bhai is he eligible for applying for government jobs in other states..
  • Aman vimal
    Aman vimal
    One more thing bhai does a university and college have to renew their ugc and aicte approval every year....
  • Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    Aman vimal
    One more thing bhai does a university and college have to renew their ugc and aicte approval every year....
    if university is approved by ugc then he is eligible for any govt. job. second thing, as per my knowledge no need for any univ. or college to get approval every year but it is the duty of univ. or college send progress report every year to ugc/aict. if college or univ. wants to increase any subject/no. of student/section or wants to change into plan, then it is essential to renew approval. another thing if any issue/complaint raised by any person then ugc/aict is right to ask/solve issue.
  • Aman vimal
    Aman vimal
    Thanks bhai.. now all doubts are clear... Thanks for ur help.. ☺☺

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a B.Tech Computer Science student I had recently started my .net.Now I am in 3rd year and their is a 60 days training programme so if before my training...
A research team comprising chemical engineers from the University of Michigan has developed a nanocomposite, which is a thin film structure that exhibits circular polarization of light. According to the...
i have completed my btech from electronics and instrumentation .i have secured 85% in my X standard and 70% in my XII standard but only 59% as my aggregate in...
Panasonic India has announced SC-HTB3GW-K soundbar companion for your TVs. Priced Rs. 4190, the soundbar promises to fill your room with rich sound with crisp and clean vocals along with...
The State Administration for Science and Technology, China (SASTIND) officially announced the plan to launch the Chang’e 4 probe on the “unexplored” region of the moon in 2018. Liu Jizhong,...