Is a man devoted to his family weak and dishonest?

Hi,

I was recently going through a blog that quoted

A man who claims his #1 commitment in life is his relationship partner (or his family) is either too dishonest or too weak to be trusted.

To what extent do you guys agree or disagree with this statement?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Without a proper context, it's difficult to comment anything meaningful. There's absolutely no connection between the devotion to family and personal traits.
  • pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    The blog basically dealt with qualities of a man. In my view, there is zero correlation between preferences and individual characteristics.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    proffy
    A man who claims his #1 commitment in life is his relationship partner
    The issue is if someone claims that. One who is committed that way will not claim it.
  • Vignesh Ananth
    Vignesh Ananth
    proffy
    Hi,

I was recently going through a blog that quoted

A man who claims his #1 commitment in life is his relationship partner (or his family) is either too dishonest or too weak to be trusted.

To what extent do you guys agree or disagree with this statement?
    I thought , this statement means the lack of belief and trust. It may happen due to the amount of love, affection, caring are being get reduced. And I think adjustment and sacrifice are the best solution for a happy life.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Over the years, man has built some truly colossal airplanes. But in 2016, an even larger aircraft is expected to take flight, and when completed, it will officially be the...
which language is more flexible for begineer to create a application
Today In my college. A Communicative English Course program has been organized. And during the first session they asked us that you are having a magic wand. And its power...
Whats the package at MPHASIS for freshers?
I know almost everyone of you like to listen songs and music. So, which is your best song lyrics you ever heard ? Please don't link the Youtube video of...