IS 2490 Part 1

Anyone having IS 2490 Part 1?Kindly upload

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Indian Standards are not available for free upload. They are copyright protected.
  • Lakshmi K O
    Lakshmi K O
    A.V.Ramani
    Indian Standards are not available for free upload. They are copyright protected.
    But most of them are available for free download from sites...
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Please see the introductory page of any standard from any organization. It may not be legal.
    You may refer to these from any library of CUSAT, SCTIMST, IITs IISC or other technical universities if you have access.
    Please see the status update from #-Link-Snipped-# on the right to maaranmani.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are numerous rumors around the next Samsung flagship. Obviously it’ll be the Galaxy S6, since it is very unlikely that Samsung will stop its successful Galaxy flagship series. A...
Are there any techfests in bangalore...this time???
What are the practical ways to get onsite opportunity from India while in an IT job? Let's explore five different ways to make this happen.
HELLO!Myself Sreejit Menon!!I am a 2014 B.E Graduate in electronics and telecommunication.I am currently working in a networking sector!!i have two options in front of me!!Either Cisco certifications or M.TECH...
Indian smartphone manufacturing company, Intex, has come up with its next smartphone, Intex Aqua i5 Octa, in India. Thus, adding another smart product in its Aqua series. You can have...