IS 1608

can anyone mail me a copy of IS 1608? If so i request you to do it as fast as possible.

with regards,
gopal
< MOD Edit : Email ID removed >

Replies

• dmegaclt
    dmegaclt
    here i am uploading IS: 1608
  • KAVIYARASAN
    KAVIYARASAN
    Thank You
  • gopaldeshpande
    gopaldeshpande
    Thankyou very much for IS 1608. Can you tell me the IS no for determining the thickness of anodising on aluminium window sections?
  • dmegaclt
    dmegaclt
    Thanks 4 uploading ...

Durai Meganathan..

one more request, the following are needs.

BS 4254 – 1983
    BS 5212 - 1990

Durai Meganathan.
  • gopaldeshpande
    gopaldeshpande
    can i get IS codes pertaining to pile foundations, aluminium windows, rests on water, crushed sand.
  • gopaldeshpande
    gopaldeshpande
    it was tests on water and not rests on water

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everybody .... I want to know what is diversity in communication systems ? what does it mean and what is it's different forms ? Thank you
Researchers Create Clickjack Rootkit, Stay Ahead Of Hackers Samsung Galaxy Chat With ICS And Full QWERTY Keyboard Launched Hydrogel Exhibits Never Seen Before Electrical Performance – Stanford University All You...
see der is a foreign university exchange program in our course, n i m given a task to find most of the information of foreign unversities which except foreign exchange...
hello friends... we are using turbo charges in buses and in lorry and trucks why can't we use turbo charger in bikes it use to increase efficiency know ??
plz suggest some main project topics that can be succesfully done in instrumentation engineering. i am a final year student