IRSE 2015 - 2016 Form

Mam . I am Vipin studying in b'tech. In 7th Sam of mechanical engineering. Mam tell me about irse exam. And how I can apply this form.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vipin kumar Rai
    Mam . I am Vipin studying in b'tech. In 7th Sam of mechanical engineering. Mam tell me about irse exam. And how I can apply this form.
    You should look at the official website for all the information you need: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Siddharth Narkar
    Siddharth Narkar
    Who can give IRSE exam? what are its minimum requirements?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With the grand success of CrazyEngineers T-Shirts, we've decided to launch polo / collared t-shirts for all our CEans. We'd also be looking at launching the last year's design in...
If you have completed your MCA/ Engineering degree or currently pursuing your 7/8th Semester & haven't been placed yet , Do not worry HCL TalentCare Young Engineer Program aka YEP...
Also known as 'Fortress on Wheels' for its ability to provide high level of protection to the rider, the highly exclusive Mercedes Benz S600 Guard has arrived in India. Labeled...
Microsoft Outlook users that love their inbox have a new reason to cheer at the tech-giant has announced a significant update to their email box. There's a ton load of...
It has been quite some time since Vaio has come out with a new laptop or a tablet. Apparently, because Vaio was not generating a lot of profits, the brand...