irrigation and drainage tutor aid

fellow engineers i am privileged to be lecturing irrigation and drainage in a monotechnic in Nigeria. please i will love to have a 3D demonstration animation of the following
1. sprinkler irrigation
2. drip irrigation
3. basin and boarder irrigation
4. furrow irrigation
and any other relevant audio visual cum 3D animations for irrigation and drainage tutor aid.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OPPO R5 has been the talk of the tech town ever since it unveiling in October 2014. Proudly sporting the tag of world's slimmest smartphone, R5's India launch was declared...
Last year in August, the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy (AURA) was given the charge of managing the construction of Large Synoptic Survey Telescope (LSST) observatory by the...
Guess what? Read the Newspaper below first. Find something unusual? Yes, it's our CE T-Shirt worn by a Crazy Engineer who hasn't slept in years. @Rupam Das : Kudos Sir!!!
I want to start a new discussion about coaching classes for engineering students. I dont know if this topic is/was discussed earlier. (I am too lazy to go thru old...
Security and surety comes from health and wealth of being. This comes from a self assuredness in family prosperity. This family's love creates a community with dreams and legacy's of...