Iron production from bauxite residue

My project topic is on the production of iron from red mud, however I need an alternate(indigenous) method to dry the same instead of pressure heating.
Please help.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

On 17th of March, DRI3 support was added to xf86-video-ati. However, to enable DRI3, you have to edit xorg.conf in order to enable it. Commit link : https://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/dr.../?id=64e1e4dbdd3caee6f5d8f6b6c094b4533fa94953 1) Create...
Please help me with a problem. I need to know how many batteries will be for UPS 120 kVA with 1. battery : 3x40x100 Ah 2. second type battery 2x62x120...
The german brand has unveiled the BMW Mini Countryman for Indian market at a price of Rs. 36.5 lakh. The new Countryman has had subtle design modifications on both the...
I am interested in some of the projects can you please suggest which is the best and please send the links for the resources of the project 1.wind induced vibrations...
WhatsApp for iOS version 2.12.5 brings lot of goodies requested by users for a long time now. WhatsApp engineers have rolled out an update that lets the users define custom...